Please Read This First!

The out-of-print albums that I post here are available for free! For many years, I used Megaupload to store my shares, but with their recent demise, I have switched to using MediaFire instead. If one of the shares is unavailable, please leave a comment requesting it and I'll re-upload it as soon as I can. If you have any problems, feel free to email me and I'll do my best to help!


Monday, June 30, 2008

More Music from Until the End of the World (1991)

Just a heads up here for regular visitors. Steve Engler and I worked together to put together a complete compilation of all of the music featured in the incredible Wim Wenders film Until the End of the World. I contributed by locating some of the tracks on Soulseek and by ripping audio direct from the 3DVD Director's Cut. As the original soundtrack is still in print, Steve thought it would be a good idea to package together just the additional music into a "More Music from" type of compilation. Which, of course, is a fine idea. So, head on over to Steve's excellent blog Eclectic Synthetic and check out the post!

No comments: