Please Read This First!

The out-of-print albums that I post here are available for free! For many years, I used Megaupload to store my shares, but with their recent demise, I have switched to using MediaFire instead. If one of the shares is unavailable, please leave a comment requesting it and I'll re-upload it as soon as I can. If you have any problems, feel free to email me and I'll do my best to help!


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

1 Year, 62 Shares, 129K+ Hits!

Hey, I just noticed that today is the One Year Anniversary for Psychotic Leisure Music! Wow, that was quick! I started PLM with the desire to share music I love that has gone out of print. I set myself a goal to try to upload at least one album per week. There are currently 62 shares available here. Mission accomplished!

It's had its ups and downs, but posting music here has always been a lot of fun. I currently get four to five hundred hits a day and there have been thousands of downloads. Totally amazing!

In addition to providing entertainment, my hope is that this blog has been infomative as well. I appreciate all of the visits and all of the support. The great comments really help, folks. Stay tuned, because I'll be doing my best to make next year as good as the last!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and thanks for the great tunes!

Anonymous said...

Kevin, THANK YOU! I believe that I have been here from the start, and yes, it's been a great year! What I love most about your blog besides the music, is the detail, and information you provide with each post, awesome! I look forward to another great year here!

Theo said...

yeaah!

nw9 said...

Many thanks, k. I've stumbled upon some really interesting stuff here that i would never have heard otherwise. Much appreciated.

nw9, uk

The Gosub Routine said...

Yep!

Thanks fer being there to turn me on to some stuff I never heard before.

Baz.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog man!!!! But you do not have as to insert links for the Rapidshare!!

Tks...

Licorice Pizza said...

Happy Annivesary! Keep on keepin' on Kevin. Congratulations. LP

DaBoss said...

Happy Anniversary, Kevin. Yours was one of the first blogs I discoverd when I hit the blogosphere and realized there were folks who liked the same whacky stuff that I do. Downloaded all of your 3 Suns and got some Esquivel I did'nt have. Thakns for the cool tunes and attention to sound quality -- that's important to me too. Keep up the good work. Many happy years to go.
Best
GW

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hope it's been as good for you as it has for me. I've found some really interesting stuff here, and I always enjoy the extensive backgrounds you provide.