Please Read This First!

The out-of-print albums that I post here are available for free! For many years, I used Megaupload to store my shares, but with their recent demise, I have switched to using MediaFire instead. If one of the shares is unavailable, please leave a comment requesting it and I'll re-upload it as soon as I can. If you have any problems, feel free to email me and I'll do my best to help!


Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm Back!

Well, I'm back from our trip to China! We had an absolutely incredible time. I'm finally settling back into normal life and I'm excited to start posting albums here again.

I put together a photo travelogue of our trip for friends and relatives. If any of my visitors here are interested, you're welcome to check it out by clicking here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Cool photographs too. It has to be great to experience another culture like that. I didn't even notice your 'large' forehead. Hey, something has to hold all of those smarts! lol

Coffee Messiah said...

Welcome Back & Thanks for sharing the experience & photos!
Hope you had some Oolong or Jasmine Pearl Tea while there.
Sad to see Coke/SB & McDs!
While in Germany before and after the wall came down, that changed my outlook on the World, especially getting into the East while the Wall was up.
Makes you realize just how lucky you are in one way, but then, in another......
Thanks again! Nice to see so many smiling faces also ; )

Debra K said...

Welcome back! I just stumbled upon your blog because I was telling my kids about an old LP I remember from my childhood: A Ding Dong Dandy Christmas! Hope I catch it next month!

Your pictures of China are great! I'm a photographer and also have a daughter who was adopted from China. It was a pleasure to take a virtual tour! Thank you.

jbelkin said...

great pics!