Please Read This First!

The out-of-print albums that I post here are available for free! For many years, I used Megaupload to store my shares, but with their recent demise, I have switched to using MediaFire instead. If one of the shares is unavailable, please leave a comment requesting it and I'll re-upload it as soon as I can. If you have any problems, feel free to email me and I'll do my best to help!


Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Zatoichi Musical Journey 3 (1968-1973)

EDIT: Forget this rip. I managed to get my hands on the original CD for this release and ripped it using Audiograbber 1.83.1 w/LAME 3.97 (--preset fast extreme). Check out the redo posting here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I love the Zatoichi series, and I always thought the music was really cool. It was ahead of it's time, with production values rivaling the best movies of today.

gspeedlace said...

These ZATOICHIs are real treasures of film scoring.

Thank you so much for all three. Keep up the great work!


www.newtexture.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these wonderful shares. I can't believe I may soon be listening to the Nemuri Kyoshiro Anthology too! I've been hunting that one for years. I really appreciate your generousity.

Kevin Sartori said...

I just wish I had Volume 2 of the Nemuri Kyoshiro Anthology! But one is better than none...

nyceddie said...

I download but got messages that the password was not good and wound up with an empty folder.

Kevin Sartori said...

nyceddie, double-check the password. Make sure you didn't include a space at the end if you did a copy-and-paste.

Anonymous said...

you are my hero, matey,
i´ve seen all 26 movies and even I put one song from this great series to my mobile as a ringtone:-)

have allways sunshine in your eyes and wind in your hair

arigato gosaimas

Hlaad
CzechRep.

Kunisada Chuji said...

Thanks a billion for the 3 volumes of Zatoichi's Musical Journey ^^
Can't wait for the Nemuri Kyoshiro Anthology.
Keep up and take care.