Please Read This First!

The out-of-print albums that I post here are available for free! For many years, I used Megaupload to store my shares, but with their recent demise, I have switched to using MediaFire instead. If one of the shares is unavailable, please leave a comment requesting it and I'll re-upload it as soon as I can. If you have any problems, feel free to email me and I'll do my best to help!


Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sonic Mayhem - Quake II (1997)

Disregard this post and check out my third and final revision here.

5 comments:

Mkzrj said...

That's interesting, never knew where the extra music came from :)
Quake II still rocks, even today with all the more modern games around. Still play it when bored in a free period - who needs to write essays?

Anonymous said...

thanks GOD!
I'm from japan.
I lost "Trent Reznor - Quake(1996)"
please give me , one more chance!

Anonymous said...

↑ arigatou!
I gat!

Anonymous said...

I gat!

Humphrey said...

Thank you!