Please Read This First!

The out-of-print albums that I post here are available for free! For many years, I used Megaupload to store my shares, but with their recent demise, I have switched to using MediaFire instead. If one of the shares is unavailable, please leave a comment requesting it and I'll re-upload it as soon as I can. If you have any problems, feel free to email me and I'll do my best to help!


Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Three Suns - Twilight Memories (1960)

Disregard this post as I've reposted this album here.

3 comments:

squeezo said...

Hi, Kevin!

This record is fantastic, it's one of my all-time favorites. I wanted to upload it in the near future for my accordion blog, but here you made it!

I just have the CD-version, don't know if you ripped this or the original vinyl. I want to post it in my blog, of course with linking to you and telling where I have it from.
I won't to it without your permission, so if it's okay for you, please tell me here in the comments or on my blog:
http://squeezo.blogspot.com

Sincerely, yours Squeezo

PS: As I see, you have much more Three Suns worth checking out! I'm so happy to find these!!!
I only have two others by them on old scratchy vinyl I bought in a thrift store in Vancouver: "Having a Ball with ..." and the "Warm and Tender" (in Mono!).

Licorice Pizza said...

Thanks for the post. Replaces a very oft played vinyl that is awful. LP

squeezo said...

Finally I posted the German CD-version of "Twilight Time" with 4 bonus tracks.
Cheers, Squeezo!