Please Read This First!

The out-of-print albums that I post here are available for free! For many years, I used Megaupload to store my shares, but with their recent demise, I have switched to using MediaFire instead. If one of the shares is unavailable, please leave a comment requesting it and I'll re-upload it as soon as I can. If you have any problems, feel free to email me and I'll do my best to help!


Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Three Suns - Fever & Smoke (1961)

Disregard this post and check out the redo post here.

4 comments:

squeezo said...

Hi, Kevin!

Seems you could download the 3 Suns I posted - strange! When I checked back the link, it seemed broken or unwilling to download. However - I've uploaded it again at RS, we'll see how long it'll be there...

Cheers, and thanks for the Fever + Smoke!

Anonymous said...

Merci, Merci,
3 suns are good for the Aperitif !
You are "The Three Suns in Japan" ?
Encore a Great Merci for your works!
Le Club Marron.

Kevin Sartori said...

You're welcome! Unfortunately, I don't have The Three Suns in Japan and I don't know where to get it. I understand it's pretty rare. If anyone out there has it, please share!

fake_hayato said...

Hi,Kevin. I'm Japanese. Nice to meet you. Excuseme. Pleasae tell me password of this music file. It is not certified by the password that you wrote...